Your privacy is important to us. To help protect your privacy, we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
Your personal information is not required to visit our site. Any personal information collected is knowingly provided by you and only when requested or required, generally in a contact form, when signing up to receive blog updates, when making a purchase or creating an account.
Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.basketcharm.com.
What Personal Data We Collect and Why We Collect It
Comments are disabled on this website.
On some pages, you can make requests to our company. The personal information collected on these pages may include:
- Email address
- Phone number
This information is used to contact you about our services, which you have requested and consented to in our contact form.
Cookies are small text files that reside on your computer, and the information they contain is set and accessed by the servers of the websites that you visit.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We use non-identifying and aggregate information collected from site traffic tools to better design our website using analytics tools. IP addresses are anonymized to remove personally identifiable information.
Our host server automatically collects access data for each site visit for its site logs. This may include the name of the website, files viewed, date and time of the visit, browser types and versions, operating system, and the IP address (a numeric address for your computer, assigned by your Internet service provider).This is not linked to any personal information, except to the extent necessary to prevent fraud or abuse.
Who we share your data with
We don’t share your data with anyone except the payment processor, if you place an order.
Paypal is used for payment processing and all transactions and entering of sensitive credit card or Paypal account information takes place on Paypal’s website.
How long we retain your data
For users that register on our website, we store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
If you place an order on our website your personal data will be retained for up to 2 years.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have placed an order, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
If you signed up for our mailing list, each newsletter has an unsubscribe link in the footer.
Where we send your data
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. The servers that store personally identifiable information are in a secure environment, in a locked facility with 24/7 monitoring in place.
Our contact form, order form and account registration form each ask customers to enter sensitive information. That information is protected by 256-bit encryption via SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) (More information about how SSL works can be found here).
Third party services:
The content or services of third-party suppliers are incorporated into our site as part of the display, functionality, or user experience, such as fonts. The incorporation of third-party content is always subject to the third-party supplier being aware of your IP address; they cannot send content to your browser without an IP address. Your IP address is therefore required in order for the content to be shown or the service provided.
- We share personal information to billing companies (Paypal) for processing transactions. For more information: https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full.
- We share personal information with newsletter services companies (Mailchimp) for the purpose of sending you the newsletter or blog post updates you request, which you can cancel at any time using the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of the emails. Mailchimp is certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield. For more information: https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/.
- We use external fonts from Google, Inc., (‘Google Fonts’). Google Fonts are incorporated when a Google server is accessed, usually in the USA. Google is certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield Agreement, thereby guaranteeing compliance with European data protection laws. For more information: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/.
- We use Font Awesome fonts loaded from a CDN on the site. Font Awesome requires an IP address to be collected and stored at the CDN location and collects data about what icon files are downloaded and when. For more information: https://fontawesome.com/privacy.
- Backups of the this website are transmitted over an encrypted connection (via SSL) to private Amazon S3 storage with 256-bit encryption and stored for no more than 90 days. AWS is certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield. For more information: https://aws.amazon.com/compliance/data-privacy-faq/.
While we make every effort to preserve your privacy, personal information may be disclosed when required by law where we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order or legal process.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. If you have questions about their practices, please contact them directly.
Notification of Changes:
How To Contact Us:
If you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please contact us.